Thank you for your interest in working at the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary! Every day is an adventure at this unique wildlife center!
The Kellogg Bird Sanctuary offers internships throughout the year.
Juniors, seniors and recent graduates (within one year of graduation) with a background in biology, zoology, ecology, pre-vet, fisheries & wildlife, science education and parks & rec are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
For more details visit the KBS Summer Internships Program.
Part-time/On-Call Office Assistant
The Sanctuary is looking for someone to work around 16 hours a week that is skilled with Microsoft Office software, can work a flexible schedule, and enjoys working in a natural setting!
80% Office Work–
- Data entry including membership processing
- Complete weekly store deposit
- Fiscal analysis and budgeting of Sanctuary funds
20% Store Service-
- Greet and assist visitors regarding their visit to the Bird Sanctuary
- Assist callers and visitors with general Sanctuary, Biological Station and wildlife related questions
- Perform cash register operations and complete daily deposits
- Miscellaneous daily office duties include answering telephone, sorting mail, making copies and basic word processing and data entry
Please apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/lci0isVCUQXPHBf63
Please visit the KBS Employment Page for more job opportunities.