Educational programs for children and families are key to the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary’s mission of research, education and outreach.
Recurring events that are open to children and families are:
- Birds and Coffee Chats | Online, 10 a.m. on the second Wednesday of each month
- Wild Wednesdays | Select Wednesday mid-mornings in June and July
- Southwest Michigan Cultural Membership Exchange | Sanctuary members enjoy free admission to five participating local organizations throughout the month of October.
- Arts and Eats | The Sanctuary hosts several artists, who display their work as part of the annual late-October driving tour, which focuses on art, local food, and agricultural destinations found off the beaten path around southwest Michigan.
- Fall Migration Celebration | Annually during the month of November
Check the KBS calendar for a full list of events.