Each year, the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary offers several popular workshops for adults on topics ranging from bird identification to drawing techniques.
Recurring events that are open to adults are:
- Birds and Coffee Chats | Online, 10 a.m. on the second Wednesday of each month
- Nature Drawing: Blending Art and Science | Held semi-annually
- Field Ornithology | 5 session course held annually, typically during the spring
- Field Botany | Six-week course held annually during late summer
- Southwest Michigan Cultural Membership Exchange | Sanctuary members enjoy free admission to five participating local organizations throughout the month of October.
- Arts and Eats | The Sanctuary hosts several artists, who display their work as part of the annual late-October driving tour, which focuses on art, local food, and agricultural destinations found off the beaten path around southwest Michigan.
Check the KBS calendar for a full list of events.