Date(s) - 11.01.2020 - 11.30.2020
Download Event iCal
W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary
Fall is beautiful at the Sanctuary and it’s time to celebration fall waterfowl migration during the month of November. The Kellogg Bird Sanctuary’s Wintergreen Lake provides a safe haven for birds to fuel up as they travel from breeding grounds in the far North to winter grounds in the Southern US and beyond.
Visit during our normal business hours and enjoy:
- A scavenger hunt using the GooseChase app to win a free household membership after the end of the month (1 submission per family).
- A storybook hike along our Paved Path!
- Games and activities along the Paved Path.
- Join us from your own home by sharing a photo of your finished Canada Goose Coloring Page.
- Bring your binoculars for the best views of the migrating waterfowl!
Non-members: General admission of Adults/$5, Seniors and College Students/$4, Children (2-17)/$3, Under 2/Free
No registration required.
For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (269)671-2510