Benefits of membership
- Unlimited free admission (during business hours)
- Two guest passes to share with friends and family
- Monthly KBS e-Station to Station e-newsletter
- 10% discount on Resource Center purchases (excluding corn, consignment, and consumables)
- Free or reduced rates for Sanctuary programs and events
- Reciprocal benefits with:
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum during the month of April.
- Alligator Sanctuary during the month of September.
- Southwest Michigan Cultural Membership Exchange organizations during the month of October with your current membership card
- Association of Nature Center Administrators Reciprocal Program
|Student/Senior||$30/year||1 college student or senior 62+ with valid ID|
|Household||$60/year||Up to 2 adults and children or dependents ages 17 years and younger, all residing in the same household|
|Grandparent||$65/year||2 adults and all grandchildren ages 17 years and younger (this does not include adult children)|
|Supporting||$150/year||Family (all children and grandchildren accompanied by member)|
|Sustaining||$250/year||Family (all children and grandchildren accompanied by member)|
|Legacy||$500/year||Family (all children and grandchildren accompanied by member)|
How to become a member
Membership forms are also available in the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary Resource Center. Or contact us, and we will help you start your membership today!